Pika Layers PJs are made with high quality, incredibly soft bamboo fabric, are temperature regulating, and designed for sleep and play.
They are also great under hockey equipment, a snowsuit or anytime your kids just need a little something extra to protect them from the elements, or keep them warm and dry.
Material: 95% rayon of bamboo, 5% spandex
- Bamboo fabric is naturally temperature regulating to help keep kids cool when it's warm, and warm when it's cool
- Sleeve and ankle cuffs are a little longer to make sure your Pika Layers stay in place
- All fabrics are OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified, an independent worldwide certification that confirms the human-ecological safety of textile products
- Pika Layers PJs are a tight fit to comply with safe sleep regulations. This means no chemicals against your kids skin, just the softest. pjs. ever.
- Antimicrobial fabric that inhibits the growth of microorganisms
- Machine washable, tumble dry low
- Proudly Made in Canada 🇨🇦
Tip for picking a size: Pika Layers PJs are designed to be tight fitting so if you are unsure, size up!