Pika Layers PJs are made with high quality, incredibly soft bamboo fabric, are temperature regulating, and designed for sleep and play!
They are also great under hockey equipment, a snowsuit or anytime your kids just need a little something extra to protect them from the elements, or keep them warm and dry. Because adventure is everywhere.
Material: 95% rayon of bamboo, 5% spandex
- Bamboo Fabric is naturally temperature regulating to help keep kids cool when it's warm, and warm when it's cool
- Sleeve and ankle cuffs are a little longer to make sure your Pika Layers stay in place
- All the fabrics we use are Oeko-Tex-100 certified, an independent worldwide certification that confirms the human-ecological safety of textile products
- Our PJs are a tight fit to comply with safe sleep regulations. This means no chemicals against your kids skin, just the softest. pjs. ever.
- Antimicrobial fabric that inhibits the growth of microorganisms
- Machine washable, tumble dry low
- Made in Canada
- **Good to know when picking a size: Pika Layers PJs are designed to be tight fitting so if you are unsure, size up!**